Esther Marshall, Author of the Sophie Says book series and school education workshops, will create a wonderful and engaging Author Reading Session for your class.
The teacher will choose between the Sophie Says books: Sophie Says I Can I Will, Sophie Says It's Okay Not To Be Okay and Sophie Says Be Proud Of Who You Are. Each book carries a different theme and message, this will be discussed and chosen with you prior to the Author Reading.
Each session is tailored and adapted to the age of the children in the class. Early Years, Reception, KS1 and KS2.
The school will also receive:
- A book bundle to keep (this includes x1 I Can I Will, x1 It’s Okay Not To Be Okay, and x1 Be Proud Of Who You Are.
- A unique discount code for you to be able to send out to parents/carers. Book signing is available upon request if the school or parents have bought the book.
- Free access to the Sophie Says Feelings Session - The session gives teachers and children the skills and tools for positive mental health and to understand what makes them feel different emotions in a fun and engaging way. The session includes full teacher guidelines, accompanying slides and resources, worksheets and display resources.
* All Author Reading Sessions are online via a Zoom link which we will create and send to you. For an in-person session, the cost is personalised and dependent on location. Please request this via email.
* For more than one class or for a personalised workshop please email us: email@example.com
After booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can organise the date and time for your Author Reading Session.
Making life’s most important lessons fun to learn…
Whether you’re a parent looking for a book that will both delight your child and help you navigate some of the trickier conversations around topics such as mental health, a teacher/educator trying to find useful resources or a conscious gift-giver, we’ve got something for everyone here.
Opens up tricky conversations around mental health and gender
Powers self-belief and helps children feel like they can achieve their dreams
Drives inclusion, empathy and understanding for people from all walks of life